Pandemonium Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings adventurers!

Go down

Greetings adventurers! Empty Greetings adventurers!

Post  Cronox Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:35 am

Hi everyone!

Okay let's start it...
My real name is Adam, and I'm living in the middle of Europe, in the heart of Hungary. I'm 21 years old, and I working in a medicine factory as a chemist, actually in a laboratory. I still will go to study more to become a leader in my workplace, but that's just a too far future at the moment. Besides I like to create music in digital ways in any styles. Originally I was want to be a musician, but I don't have any assist from my teachers, and I only had my voice, no instruments.

Anyway I always liked video games, and this is my main hobby since 1999, when I had to give up my sport oriented side of my life (basketball, table tennis, Judo) due to so much casualties.
I specially like the turn-based strategy games. My first experince was the Heroes of Might and Magic series, but I also have other favourites of course. Moreover I'm a gaming console collector too! My first machines was the ZX Spectrum and an Atari 2600.
Later I became a SEGA fan, but usually just the retro games that can bring me good times. The really first online game I played was created by them, it's name is Phantasy Star Online, which I love most of any people in my country. I don't want to be vainglorious, but the one and only hungarian fan site is created and owned by me.

When I saw Atlantica Online on GameTrailers I just can't wait to try it out, but I haven't had any luck to be part of the closed beta testers.
I have to thank everyone who helping me out in the game. Not in the last place, but I have to apologize about I'm not so active most of the times, but I have so much work and I hardly searching for a girlfrined cuz I'm really ****ing lonely nowadays!

Well, that's all this time, hope no one bored reading this.. Rolling Eyes
Cronox
Cronox

Number of posts : 1
In-game name : Cronox
Guild : FinalFantasyFTW
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum